There is a reason people cannot stop gushing over Seinfeld. It was not only a funny show in its own wayward manner but also revolutionary. This show made the extreme characters in sitcoms acceptable and celebrated. Elaine, Jerry, Kramer, and George, the highly self-centered and dysfunctional lot still managing to come across relatable gave us some of the best moments to be tickled. Have a look on those moments again.
Elaine Benes was a definition of a modern feminist during the course of the entire show. She debunked all the heteronormative norms and came out as wayward and selfish as the male cast of the show. She was a free-thinker or being a Seinfeldian she was not thinking at all. Here are some of the best Elaine moments.
1) When she was not afraid to show her love for her friends
2) When she had the perfect reason to hang up
3) When she had a solid advice that hope is not for all of us
4) When she had the perfect mantra to about haters
5) When she had a valid reason to take a break from work
6) When she pointed out an important quality of a partner
7) When her makeup skills were spot on
8) When she was all of us on a crowded public transport
9) When she knew modesty is not the best policy
10) When she knew nothing about political correctness
11) When she let a word out about her sexual orientation
12) When she had a clear idea when it is ok to break up with someone
Jerry was the least berserk of all the characters on the show. Out of the all four, it was him who had his life together. He had a stable job and acted as a hot glue to keep all the friends together for the appearances’ sake at least. Jerry changed the definition of a stand-up comedian and his relationship with the audience. He also gave the Bible of bizarre reasons to break-up with someone. Here are the Best Jerry moments.
1) When he delivered the words of wisdom
2) When he knew exactly what should be said to people after a sneeze
3) When he had the perfect reply to somebody from a call-centre
4) When he was very logical for not going to a bad movie all alone
5) When he was relatable to every foodie out there
6) The perks of a walking date
7) When he had to be humane for some reason
8) When he gave a reality check to George
9) When he had his priorities sorted out
10) When he himself had a reality check
11) When he had the best insults for his friends
12) When he knew opposites don’t always attract
George was the biggest ‘Seinfeldians’ of all. He failed at relationships, failed at work, and his relationships with his parents. George Costanza was an inspiration for people who fail miserably at the art of living. His lies, deceits, and unapologetic attitude are some things these people can look up to. Here are some instances from George’s life which brought out the best humor.
1) When George let slipped where he get the umbrellas from
2) When George inspired people to be optimistic
3) When he was not willing to break the family tradition
4) When he expected something better than age-old breakup line
5) When he advised how to avoid people
6) A pro-George Ideology finally
7) When he couldn’t handle the rejection well
8) Being a perfect gentleman as usual
9) When he had the best possible explanation of Elaine’s dancing
10) When he acknowledged his good looks
Who can get over crazy entrepreneurial ideas Kramer had. He was an idle man yet the busiest one. He knew how to dishonor his friends and yet would honor the friendships he had with them. A curious neighbor who would often run out of food and would not hesitate for a second to invade the fridge of his friend, Kramer aggrandized the eccentricity of Seinfeld by an extra notch. As Jerry had put it once, Kramer would lead a life everyone dreamed of. He had the women running after him, had money without working and would get along with everyone including Newman. Here are some of the best Kramer moments.
1) When he stated the obvious
2) You read what you choose
3) When he had no fear of confrontations
4) Being a multi-tasker as usual
5) The perfect excuse not to get out of home
6) Always having the original ideas
7) Never undermining oneself
8) Being in a paradox
9) A sickness that troubles everyone
10) Necessity is the mother of invention
It is incredibly appalling to witness that a show which ended a quarter-century ago continues to remain not only relevant but attract millions of viewers today. There is no doubt that Seinfeld had always been remarkable and will continue to be in the future.
Images Courtesy : Pinterest
If you have some more precious time to spare, we would like to know which particular thing helped you the most in this article. Whatever be it- a step, a tip or a paragraph, kindly mention it in the below-section.