The Office is irrefutably one of the best sitcoms to have ever premiered on TV. It gave the audience the finest version of exaggerated characters that can be found in every workplace. Apart from its whacky yet adorable characters, the show won laurels for its articulate writing and documentary-style cinematography. The juxtaposition of personal interviews with the on-going storyline brought some of the most humorous instances. To celebrate the show further, have a look at some of the funniest quotes from main characters.
Michael Scott was one of the prominent characters in the show. The humorous spine of each episode rested on his endeavors. He was a caricature of all modern day bosses at the offices. Laced with narcissism and self-indulgence and yet trying to come across as caring and selfless. We would sympathize with Michael and root for him at the same time, no matter how gullible or stupid his efforts were. The audience just could not get enough of Michael Scott relentlessly trying to good things and ending up with nothing but slander. Check out some of the funniest Michael Scott’s quotes.
1) We could totally relate to him when he had no idea what to say!
2) When he tried to funny with his racist puns
3) When he wanted to get away from his responsibilities
4) When he makes a point why gifts need to be expensive
5) When his wordplay was spot on
6) Fat shaming Phyllis as usual
7) Being racist while trying too hard not to be racist
8) When he had an epic reply to ‘would you rather’
9) When his hate for Toby was evident
10) When he listed out his flaws for everyone
Every story has a villain and every villain has a soft corner. In The Office, this passive aggressive character constantly switching between grey and white was the beet lover, Angelica lover, and Jim hater, Dwight Schrute. Dwight was one of those too desperate for a promotion, hard-working employee in the office and yet somehow could not in the good books of his boss. Dwight constantly longed for Michael’s acceptance. He constantly tried to put Jim down who he thought was his biggest competition. He believed he was meant for a greater cause, serving in the secret services, saving the nation, saving people from a Bat trapped in the AC’s vents and so on. Amid all his chaotic accomplishments he loved Angelica selflessly. Here are some best quotes by Dwight
1) When he answered racism with sexism
2) When he revealed the secret of his strength
3) When he shared his wisdom regarding the biggest weakness of a man
4) His advice on not being an idiot
Jim and Pam are too perfect a couple to be featured individually anywhere. Their love story was a gentle relief in the mad world of ‘The Office’. The selfless love shared by Jim and Pam is an inspiration for many. Their characters not only bought the flavor of romance but added to an already hilarious screenplay. Here are some of the funniest Jim and Pam moments.
1) Whenever they would gang up on Dwight
2) When Jim got down on his knees, nope, no to propose Pam
3) When Jim took his pranks on Dwight too far
4) When he faxed Dwight from the future
5) When Jim calls out Pam in middle of a meeting
6) When Jim gave some extra information
It’s been years since The Office bid goodbye to the audiences. The fans still crave for this show. Least we can do is reminisce the funny moments over.
Image courtesy: Pinterest Buzzfeed Mashable
If you have some more precious time to spare, we would like to know which particular thing helped you the most in this article. Whatever be it- a step, a tip or a paragraph, kindly mention it in the below-section.