Did you know these 7 rules of success by Amitabh Bachchan?
- Work hard and wake up early
- Worship your work, feel your work
- Follow what your captain says
- Teamwork is dream work, work in a team together
- Learn from your mistakes, make a ladder and rise
- Life is a beautiful struggle, don’t stop keep going
- Success has no shortcuts, but a long road with sharp twists and turns
Did you know woman uses humor as a sign of intelligencewhile choosing a date?
Do you know how to brand yourself?
- What are you passionate about?
- What are your personal values?
- What motivates you and how do you like to see the world around you?
- What are your current strengths?
- What are your most differentiated skills?
- What personalities in you make people interested in you?
Get answers to these questions and stay connected to your loved ones, as they will help you in branding yourself
Did you know drug addiction can affect your emotional intelligence (EQ)?
Did you know oxytocin hormone is responsible for making you happy?
Did you know about these fun things to do while pregnant?
- Spend time with your mom, talk about her experience, and tips to be a perfect parent.
- Plan a baby moon with your husband, engage more and connect with your partner.
- Take pre-natal workout sessions and try water aerobics.
- Plan a day with your girlfriends and learn knitting, pottery, baking or anything you like.
- Write a letter to your baby, express your thoughts, affection, and care.
- Give a treat to yourself, go to a parlor or bring home a salon service.
- Go for a professional maternity photo shoot.
- Pamper yourself with a baby shower.
- Plan a day for shopping and buy maternity wear and more to have fun.
Do you know the true definition of Freedom and Prosperity?
Did you know about these three ways to approach decision making?
- Rational approach: In this, you do rational analysis and obtain the possible outcomes of the decision making. Giving value to each alternative, you choose the best option that is of higher value in the decision-making process. This type of decision-making approach is used in financial and economic matters.
- Psychological approach: In this, you use logic and statistics to draw conclusions. You have managed to gain a set of cognitive abilities to deal with complex situations for which you require limited resources. Often you unconsciously make heuristic strategies in order to reduce the complexity of the decision-making process.
- Social approach: Unlike the other two, here your judgment is not based on the limited information and resources. You make full use of society to set your perception of facts and this strongly influence your decision making. Decisions like choosing clothes, knowing the importance of marriage, etc., are practically predetermined by the social environment. Hence, seeking help from society makes the decision making an easy process.
Did you know Buddhism can help curing mental illness?
Did you know about these top 5 motivational speakers in India?
- Sandeep Maheshwari
- Shiv Kehra
- Deepak Chopra
- BK Shivani
- T.S. Madaan
Do you know travelling can bring a great behavior change?
Do you know thatmotivational books that can change your life?
Did you ever try these activities to bring a peace of mind?
- Watch an entertaining TV program or your favorite movie
- Go to the beach and lie down on the sand and relax
- Forget about your work or day-to-day chores for a moment
- Take a good nap, thinking about nothing
- Listen to your favorite songs
- Grab some crayons and pull out your feelings on paper or engage in some little art therapy
- Dance to your favorite song to get the unproductive thoughts out of your head
- Go for a bike ride and immerse yourself in Nature’s calm environment
Do you know where you can find a good list Success Quotes?